Bunny Lines Treatment
treatment time: 15 mins to 45 mins
(depending on number of areas being treated)
RECOVERY TIME: zero to little recovery time
RESULTS LAST: 3 – 6 MONTHS
(depending on metabolism & area being treated)
COST per unit: $3.95
cost for 1 area: $250
cost for 2 areas: $349
cost for 3 areas: $499
Treat Those Bunnies!
Bunny lines are wrinkles on the nose, which appear during natural facial animation due to the contraction of the transverse fibers of the muscle on the dorsum (bridge of the nose). This type of aging only appears in some people, but anti-wrinkle injections are an effective way of eliminating and smoothing out these signs of aging.
Nurse Jo treats bunny lines by using anti-wrinkle injections on each side of the nose to smooth out wrinkles. You’ll see the results right away, which will continue improve over the next few days and typically last three to four months.
JO WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. SHE REALLY KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING AND WITH 15 YEARS OF NURSING UNDER HER BELT, IT MADE IT SO MUCH EASIER. SHE WAS SO USED TO DEALING WITH NEEDLEPHOBICS LIKE ME. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
– Candice Burchell
OUR COSMETIC INJECTIONS MENU
treatment must-know’s & instructions
72-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” product
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling or bleeding, if necessary. Ice and over-the-counter medication can be used to reduce any minor side effects. If you do experience these effects, they are easily concealable with makeup.
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your anti-wrinkle injection treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your treatment
- AVOID rubbing for your face and any strenuous activities for up to 72-hours post-treatment
Most patients require treatments 3 to 4 times a year for optimal results.
After several maintenance treatments, your facial muscles being treated begin to respond much quicker and remain trained, thus requiring less frequent treatments.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us here.
BUNNY LINES Injections
Treat Your Bunnies!
Within The Blow Inn Beauty Lounge
Shop 2, Riverside Hamilton Harbour, 6 Harbour Rd, Hamilton Q 4006
Clinic Mob: 0418 180 949
Tues to Wed 10am – 6pm
Thursday 10am – 9pm
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 3pm