Dimpled Chin Treatment
treatment time: 15 mins to 45 mins
(depending on number of areas being treated)
RECOVERY TIME: zero to little recovery time
RESULTS LAST: 3 – 6 MONTHS
(depending on metabolism & area being treated)
COST per unit: $3.95
cost for 1 area: $250
cost for 2 areas: $349
cost for 3 areas: $499
“Chin-tox” for a more youthful appearance
The mouth is not only the prime focal point of the lower face, but also the most dynamic, with forty muscles working overtime to convey our emotions. Also known as chin-tox, anti-wrinkle injections to the chin can help give it a smoother, less dimpled appearance.
Botulinum toxin A is the quickest and simplest treatment available to correct the appearance of dimples (mentalis strain) or wrinkling, as well as crêping of the skin, by relaxing the musculature in the chin area.
Nurse Jo works delicately with specific injection points on the chin and mouth to result in natural results, rather than a “frozen chin”.
Highly recommended practice for your cosmetic and skincare needs! Jo is friendly, caring and professional and offers an outstanding service.
– Alison Munroe
OUR COSMETIC INJECTIONS MENU
treatment must-know’s & instructions
72-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” product
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling or bleeding, if necessary. Ice and over-the-counter medication can be used to reduce any minor side effects. If you do experience these effects, they are easily concealable with makeup.
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your anti-wrinkle injection treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your treatment
- AVOID rubbing for your face and any strenuous activities for up to 72-hours post-treatment
Most patients require treatments 3 to 4 times a year for optimal results.
After several maintenance treatments, your facial muscles being treated begin to respond much quicker and remain trained, thus requiring less frequent treatments.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us here.